MANVEL YOUTH SOCCER CLUB
U11G and U18B DIVISION 2 TRYOUTS
Manvel Youth Soccer Club will be holding tryouts to form Division 2 soccer teams for the fall.
Tryouts will be held at Croix Memorial Park on Tuesday, June 9 and Thursday, June 11 from 6-8pm.
For questions regarding U11G please call Brian Hurley, 832-721-0388
For questions regarding U18B please call, Donnie Drilling, 713-805-3385
Players must wear soccer cleats and shin guards to the tryouts. It is also recommended to bring water. email@example.com. Further information can be found at: www.manvelsoccer.org.
Free one week soccer camp for paid registered players July 20-23, 2015
Ages U8 and below from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Ages U9 and up from 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
- Practices should begin mid August
- Games should begin mid September
Regular Registration fee for U5-U8 is $120.00
Regular Registration fee for U9 and up is $140.00
- Returned checks $25 additional fee and will be prosecuted through the Brazoria County Sheriff’s Department
- Please present copy of birth certificate at registration for new players
- Ages 4-19 before July 31, 2015
- Online registration is available, must pay online with a credit card, at www.manvelsoccer.org. If you choose to register online, it will be your responsibility to email a copy of your player’s birth certificate, if a new player before your player is considered timely registered.